The Haunted Attic at Trafalga in Lehi is a must for this fall! Reviewing a haunted house is difficult because we don’t want to spoil the fun. So the simple version is that you HAVE TO GO! It isn’t short (we were pleasantly surprised by how long it is) and it is completely worth your time and money.
For more details about what to expect read on (if you want no chances of a spoiler, skip to the Where is the Haunted Attic section.)
The Haunted Attic is dark, long and full of twists and turns. There are several places where we didn’t expect to jump and did. It is a endless maze of dark and haunted hallways with ravenous zombies coming to life to spook and chase you. There are enough fake (and pretty cool and sometimes gruesome) zombies that sometimes you don’t know which ones are real. You will be startled. There are neat effects with smoke and spiderwebs and scenery and darkness. We don’t want to give it away so we will stop there. But you have to go – several times.
How scary is the Haunted Attic?
This is always the golden question and the most difficult to answer since everyone has a different threshold for being scared. For adults, it is good, clean, gruesome fun. We jumped and we laughed. The actors don’t get too close or too personal and that is a good thing. Seven Peaks (and Trafalga) suggest an age of 13 year or older. We did bring our kids ranging from 8-12 years old. We had a good time but my girls are more sensitive and were very scared (but didn’t cry). My son went first and loved the whole thing.
Tips for Making the Haunted Attic the BEST Experience Ever:
- Separate yourself from the group ahead of you. More than 2-3 in a group and you will see what is coming and it won’t surprise you as much.
- If you are bringing younger children, educate them about what a chainsaw is and how this one can’t and won’t hurt you. (Sorry for the spoiler but every haunted house has a chainsaw, right? Plus you will hear it long before you see it.)
- There is a lot of noise and screaming by the zombies, warn anyone who needs a heads up.
- It is busy because it is a good haunted house. Be prepared for a line and bring something to do while you wait.
- If you have a Pass of All Pass, don’t forget to bring it!
- Smile and have fun.
Where is the Haunted Attic?
At the Seven Peaks/Trafalga in Lehi Utah. 1320 North 300 West, Lehi, UT 84043
What are the Haunted Attic Hours?
- Mondays – Thursdays: 7 PM – 10 PM
- Fridays – Saturdays: 7 PM – Midnight
- Closed Sundays
What is the Pricing?
If you have a Pass Of All Passes, you get FREE admission during the month of September, so come be the first to see what all the hype is about! During the month of October, you get a discount with a social media post.
For more information, you can check out the Seven Peaks/Trafalga Website
***This is a sponsored post. However, all opinions are my own.***