Do you want excitement, craziness and fun? A Grizzlies hockey game has all that and more.
When the Utah Grizzlies score, a loud horn is blown. Loud and fun. Odd things happen during the game – fans are ecstatic. Definitely an interesting and entertaining environment. Hockey is brutal, which makes it fast paced and fun. The season is from October through April – so don’t miss it! It is a blast!
What is the cost of Utah Grizzlies Hockey Game?
Tickets start at $12 for the nose bleeds and go up to $35 for the better seats. If you buy in a group, you can get a better price – especially if you have a lot of people. Season tickets start at $390 and go up from there.
Where do the Utah Grizzlies play?
The Maverick Center is located at 3200 Decker Lake Drive, West Valley City, Utah 84119
Insider Tips to Utah Grizzlies Hockey:
- The parking lot is owned by West Valley City, so be prepared to pay for parking – roughly $5. Bring cash.
- The horn is loud – if you have small children, prepare them for the noise when the Grizzlies score.
- Food is pretty good and a fair price.
- Sometimes there are military discounts or other ways to save a buck or two on a ticket. Check the website www.utahgrizzlies.com
- Each game draws roughly 5000 fans – so be prepared to wait afterward as every car exits the parking lot.