Battle Creek Falls is amazing. The hike is not difficult (but is a little steep the last 100 yards or so) and it is oh, so beautiful! So here are 5 reasons to get out and explore Battle Creek Falls NOW!
1) It is BEAUTIFUL – no doubt about it!
2) It is an easier hike. Bring the kids, bring Grandma (but not if she needs a walker or wheelchair.) The trial is clear and easy to follow.
3) There are fun stops along the way. This pool is fun to skip rocks or cool off.
4) It’s a perfect place to get wet. The falls aren’t strait down the rocks. It is fun to let the water run over you and cool off.
5) It is a great place to repel. If you don’t repel, it is fun to watch those who do!
What should I Bring to Battle Creek Falls?
Water – always bring water when hiking. We love water/aqua backpacks. A picnic lunch in a cute picnic basket is always fun too. Wear good hiking shoes and have fun!
Where is Battle Creek Falls?
This is where you start. The hike is so fun! You won’t regret doing it! Share with us your favorite pictures and experiences at Battle Creek Falls near Pleasant Grove Utah!